OUR STORE POLICIES
At COKU, we’re dedicated to giving our customers a fair, rewarding and enjoyable shopping experience. Take a look at our store policies detailed below to learn more, and reach out today with any questions.
Returns and Refunds Policy:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your product, or have a faulty product, we are here to help. Customer satisfaction is our priority.
To be eligible for a refund you must return your item within 14 days of receiving your item, this item must be unused and returned in the original packaging. Your item needs to be accompanied with a receipt or proof of purchase (including your order number). If your item is damaged, or has a faulty part we can arrange for a new part to be sent out to the delivery address. Unfortunately, if your product is not returned within 14 days of delivery, we will be unable to process your return. As shipping is always FREE at COKU, customers are responsible for returns shipping costs and arrangements. If you have any questions in regards to returns please do not hesitate to contact our team at or alternatively, contact us at either Facebook @cokuhome or instagram @coku_home.
COKU believes you should never have to pay for shipping, therefore shipping is always free at COKU. Shipping typically takes between 3-5 working days. As shipping is free at COKU, customers are responsible for paying for shipping costs to return an item. Please note that our couriers are only licensed to deliver to your door. If you live in flats or apartments please make sure you have someone present to assist you with bringing your items into your home. Therefore, if a return is accepted; customers will receive the entire sum paid. Please note that our free delivery only applies to mainland England, Wales and parts of Scotland. For delivery to the Highland and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly please get in contact with us as there are surcharges for these delivery locations.
Unit 12, I O Centre/ Cabot Park, Moorend Farm Ave, Bristol BS11 0QL
At COKU we value and respect our customers privacy.
Why do we collect information?
Knowing more about you helps us to focus on what is most likely to interest and appeal to you. The information we collect allows us to provide you with the most relevant offers such as money-off vouchers and rewards. However, we’ll only do so when you tell us you’re happy to receive this information in accordance with your consent and you can ask us to stop sending you promotional information at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” option in our emails or by updating your marketing preferences if you have an online account with us.
How do we collect this data?
Unlike many other companies, the only information we collect from you is the information you voluntarily provide us with. This information you share with us in a number of ways: a) This could be through our Website forms, placing an order, completing part of the checkout process online, creating a wishlist, searching for a product, signing up for offers and news, submitting customer reviews, entering a competition or prize draw or creating or updating your account or by corresponding with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise. This information may include personal details such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number, personal description, photograph, your relevant passwords and preferred user names, contact details, account details, financial and credit card information, your preferences, interests and details of any complaints you may have and any other information provided by you. b) Details of products and services purchased. This is detailed information about what products you have purchased whilst using our Website and the fulfilment of your orders, for example the time and date of purchase, the products you purchase from us, delivery addresses you use and if paying by debit or credit cards your card details and card expiry date to complete your payment. c) Correspondence; if you contact us via telephone, email or social media we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How do we use this data?
- We may use the data we recieve from purchases, and collate this data together to view customers purchasing patterns, what products customers are generally interested in and what items get returned. This will allow us to provide our customers with a product range best suited to them.
- We use your data to deliver your product to you
- To notify you about changes to products/services
- To process your payments for products
- To provide you with after-sales assistance
- To keep accurate records of purchases, sales or other transactions to ensure that the requisite payments and deliveries are made, or services provided in respect of those transactions, and to make financial or management forecasts to assist us in conducting our business activities (COKU does not hold or take payment details, this is all undertaken by a 3rd party payment gateway);
- To assist us in the marketing process
Where does your information go to?
We may use any relevant information to contact you or pass it on to our trusted agents and sub-contractors to process and fulfil your order, confirm your identity, validate and authorise transactions made by your debit or credit card and to manage your prize draw and competition entries. We may pass on your personal data to help us fulfil pre-contractual or contractual obligations, for example to send you product samples, to arrange delivery of or after-care for your product. Examples of companies that your data may be shared with are listed below:
a) Payment Processing - COKU works with trusted third party payment providers to provide take and manage payments.
b) Credit Reference Agencies - When you apply for credit our third party credit provider will make searches about you. COKU works with trusted third party payment providers to provide take and manage payments.
c) Delivery Partners - works with approved delivery suppliers, who will delivery your order directly to you. Only limited information is passed to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
Where do we store your data?
Any personal details we have collected about you are kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Therefore, we will never sell or disclose your information to third parties, shared companies for any other purposes than described in this policy or for legal reasons (e.g. to comply with a legal process). Your data is kept secure using the high security server technology ensuring your data is protected. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. You must not share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we store your data for?
will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless there is a further legal reason for us to do so. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal data is erased from our systems, or securely destroyed when it is no longer required. We will keep your data for as long as you continue to shop with us, or use our services (for example where your product is under a product guarantee) and for a period time afterwards when we may contact you if there is a legitimate interest to do so. We may also be required to retain your data for legal reasons.
Under the GDPR you have certain rights. In particular you have the right to
1. Where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. If you have signed up for an online account with us, you can do this by updating your preferences with us. Alternatively, you can use the “unsubscribe” or “stop” option on our emails and texts. In certain circumstances, we can process your personal data without your consent in line with the lawful processing requirements in GDPR. These include (amongst other reasons) where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
2. Ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We would seek to rectify the data as soon as possible and usually within one month unless the request is complex.
3. Ask us to erase your personal data. This is commonly referred to as the right to be forgotten. This right is only applicable where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of your personal data. There are some circumstances where this right to erasure does not apply and in such cases we would notify you of the reason(s) why we need to retain your personal data (unless prevented to do so by law).
4. Restrict processing of your personal data where, for example, the data is inaccurate, being processed unlawfully or where the data is no longer relevant to the specific purpose for processing. In such cases, we would retain the data but we would not process it further without your consent, or if processing your data is for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim, or for the protection of rights of other individuals, or for public interest reasons. In such circumstances, we would let you know that we intend to lift the restriction on processing your personal data.
5. Request access to your personal data via a subject access request. Your request should be made to us in writing and we may ask you for proof of your identity before providing you with the data. There is usually no fee for making such a request however, in limited circumstances, we can charge an administrative fee (which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information).
6. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling). We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data or by unsubscribing using the ‘unsubscribe’ function in a marketing email or by choosing not to accept or block certain cookies. In respect of SMS marketing, should you wish us to stop sending you mobile SMS correspondence, please see the STOP details in each text message.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact and complaints:
Name of DPO: Sam Murfitt
Postal address: COKU LIMITED, Unit 12 I O Centre/ Cabot Park, Moorend Farm Avenue, Bristol, BS11 0QL